Researcher 2019 - Present
I am a member of the Biomedical Computer Vision (BCV) group and the Center for Research and Formation in Artificial Intelligence (CINFONIA) at Uniandes, led by Prof. Pablo Arbeláez. I have worked in:
- Protein-Ligand Interaction prediction for Drug Discovery and Repurposing.
- Instrument Recognition in laparoscopic and robotic-assisted surgery scenes.
- Development of dataset for action recognition in surgical scenes.
- Mineral composition prediction in thin sections of rocks.
- Analysis of satellital and aerel images for nature conservation.